Wiidii, the Hybrid Pocket Assistant, is Ready to Take Over the World with his New Application
Bordeaux, 31st March 2016
Wiidii, announcing a very good set of numbers for 2015 in the assistance services sector, launches a new application: the user can have a real conversation with an artificial intelligence which is highly developed, unique and combined with human know-how. Things are speeding up for this startup from Bordeaux (France) which is aiming at deploying an innovative B2B2C solution. The application is for large international groups to reach tourists all around the world and become their everyday assistant. Let's have a look at Wiidii's successful story and objectives.
"I created Wiidii back in June 2014 in Bordeaux when I was the CEO of a luxury concierge service. I am fond of new technologies I wanted to develop my profession and to make personal assistance more accessible. In 2015, we received an important fund of €600,000, which was way beyond the €450,000 fund we were originally hoping for. Thanks to this important financial support, we have 11 employees today. We have acquired prestigious accounts in a short period of time, with clients such as the Festival de Cannes, Paris Inn Group, Bouygues Immobilier, Voyages SNCF, the Tourism Office of Bordeaux (France),...We are gaining confidence in international markets, such as Canada, Dubai, China, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Spain and Brazil. Wiidii has dramatically and rapidly grown, we were rewarded by Atout France (an agency for French tourism development) with the "Palme du Tourisme Numérique" for digital tourism, and by the Mayor of Bordeaux, Alain Juppé, with the "Label du Forum des Innovations de Bordeaux" for innovations from Bordeaux. 2016 begins with a great start with the new application being launched, as well as the new presentation video and the B2B website and a blog, launched at the beginning of March. We are looking at very broad development perspectives because our field of expertise goes beyond the sector of tourism. For example, some of our projects are related to the education sector. Furthermore, we are about to intensify our international deployment and a new fund is coming ahead to ensure our development! Last year, Wiidii was an ambitious project. Today, it has become a reality." Cédric Dumas, CEO.
MARCH 2016: WIIDII LAUNCHES ITS NEW APPLICATION, ITS NEW WEBSITE AND ITS NEW BLOG
THE NEW APPLICATION WIIDII: A WORLD'S PREMIERE!
Looking for suggestions on places to visit, need to book a hotel or a restaurant or to schedule a doctor's appointment? Vocally or by text, you can ask questions and have a real conversation with your hybrid personal assistant, who gives you a relevant and personalized answer in an instant. Top-of-the-range concierge services are taken to a whole new dimension.
- Look for places and information:
- Suggest great places around you according to your preferences and budget.
- Suggest customized itineraries with all means of transport.
- Look for definitions, timetables or any other type of information.
- Manage reservations and appointments:
- Search for the best price to buy train or plane tickets or to book a taxi.
- Make phone calls and appointments and update your calendar accordingly.
- Remind you of scheduled appointments and understand recurrences.
- Store your important documents in a virtual safety box:
- You can access at all times: your ID card, your passport, your driving license...
- It's an ultra-secure system.
- Allow the users to speak:
- The users can review and recommend places.
- The artificial intelligence is unique because it learns every day to get better and to improve, with a bigger and smarter search engine.
- Thanks to the idea box, the users can participate in developing and improving Wiidii.
- Languages available: French, English and Mandarin
- Bonus: Wiidii can also identify photos!
The new presentation video: https://youtu.be/wAhpyXvZFQ0
The new B2B website is now online www.wiidii.com
A blog will be available soon to follow and be updated on Wiidii's latest news and features.
OBJECTIVES: CONQUERING NEW MARKETS TO BECOME THE WORLD'S LEADING PROVIDER OF PERSONNAL ASSISTANT SERVICES
- STRENGHTENING ITS INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY: Wiidii is currently negotiating with around thirty large international groups.
- OPENING 2 NEW OFFICES IN MONTREAL AND SINGAPORE for Wiidii to penetrate Asia and America's market.
- RAISING FUNDS OF €5 TO €7 MILLION BY THE END OF 2016 AND HIRING 50 EMPLOYEES. For each new contract, the startup hires 10 to 20 additional personal assistants to meet new demands. From June 2016, a highly qualified team of technical experts will join Wiidii's team.
- FOCUSING ON TRAVEL AND TOURISM SECTOR TO DEVELOP ITS ACTIVITY with companies such as: Tourism Boards, Tour Operators, Arlines, Hotel chains, … Moreover, Wiidii is approached by companies from other sectors such as Railway companies, Telecom companies, Banks, Insurance companies, Car manufacturers, National educational institutions, ...
- WIIDII'S PARTNERS: BPI, French Travel, French Tech.
2016: €1 MILLION TURNOVER
2017: €9 MILLION TURNOVER
2020: €27 MILLION TURNOVER
OXYGEN Bordeaux - Laurie Leung
T. +33 5 64 10 00 95