When navigating the Wiidii website, cookies are likely to be stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
Cookies are small data or text files placed on your computer by internet websites. These cookies can have different purposes.
COOKIE PURPOSES AND USES
The information that we collect with the assistance of cookies helps us identify potential mistakes and to offer services that seem pertinent to you.
If you wish to visit the Wiidii website, we recommend that you enable your cookies. Without cookies enabled; we will not be able to guarantee a smooth experience on our website. Of course, you are free to deactivate the cookies in your browser.
The cookies of your choosing to allow have access to the following information:
• Details of the equipment you are using (Computer IP address, Android details, Apple details, etc.),
• Type of operating system used by your device (Microsoft Windows, Apple Os, Linux, Unix, BeOs, etc.),
• Type and version of the navigation software used by your device (Microsoft, Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
• Dates and times of any connections to our service,
• Original web page address (“referrer”),
• Navigation data on our service, and the content viewed.
THE COOKIES THAT WE USE:
Login cookies: this type of cookie enables us to see that you are connected to the website and to save your session and settings for when you return to our website. They are essential for effective communication and they also facilitate navigation (for example, to return the previous page, etc.).
Performance analysis cookies: these completely anonymous cookies are used to measure and analyse global traffic on the website. They allow us to optimise the user experience and the content that we offer.
HOW TO MANAGE MY COOKIES
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of parts of our services. In order to manage the cookies to best suit your expectations, we ask that you set up your browser to accept all cookies.
To do so, you must modify the settings of your browser (via the “preferences” or “options” tabs) to activate or deactivate cookies.
The following links will give you more information about how to manage your cookies.
• Managing cookies in Internet Explorer
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (link in English)
• Managing cookies in Mozilla Firefox
• Managing cookies in Chrome
• Managing cookies in Safari
You can also check your browser’s “help” tab.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS REGARDING THE HANDLING OF COOKIES?
Cookie handling constitutes personal data.
You have the right to legitimate and secure treatment of said personal data. You may exercise the following rights:
• Right to object: if there is an imperious and legitimate reason, you can object to personal data process
• Access rights: anyone affected and capable of proving their identity, has the right to access the information regarding the potential processing of their personal data, the purpose of the processing, the categories of data concerned by such processing and the categories of recipients of said data.